Are you also thinking that a US visa is one of the toughest visas to score? Ohh! So, it means you are also boarded on the same boat with the people who find it quite complicated. Keep your complications aside and come with us. We strive to keep the process as straightforward as possible through this go-to-go guide for all those who are struggling with how to apply for a US Visa.
Though the process of Visa application is simple and short but people take it too complicated. Maybe because it’s about going abroad and they don’t want to fall into any unwanted issues. All you need to do is-
- Visit the online webs portal, sign-up for an account, fill your visa application form, pay the fee and schedule your appointment date.
- Complete your Biometric Collection Application at Visa Application Center (VAC).
- Once you complete the Biometric collection, it’s time to complete the Consular Visa Interview with the person at the US Embassy.
That’s all you need to do for applying for a US visa. But there are a few key points mentioned below that you need to keep in mind before your US visa interview.
1. Do It Before Time- Due to the high demand for US Visa, the US embassy near you might be busy and you need to wait for a long time. To avoid inconvenience, be sure to begin your visa application process in advance as before planning to travel. In emergency and in certain cases consultants able to accommodate your request
2. Apply Online- The thing you need to do is apply online, fill your form, and create your profile. Be sure to note your Username and Password because it will help you to check your future visa appointments. You can also apply individual or group appointment up to six months
3. Do not Proxy- Visa Application process is quite complicated and serious. While filling the information online, answer the questions as best as you can, and don’t even try to add false information because a single mistake can postpone or decline your visa. Next, you need to determine the type of visa you want to apply for, because there are various purposes of travel but tourists and business purposes require a B1/B2 visa. Proceed to payment and there are various payment options such NEFT, IMPS, cash at designated branches of the bank. You can approach anyone but don’t forget to take the receipt as you need it for later proceedings.
4. Schedule Your Biometrics Appointment- Once your DS-160 and fee submission is done, go to your VAC on the appointment date but remember to take fee receipt and DS-160 confirmation page with you. For feasibility, schedule your VAC appointment one day prior to the US visa Interview.
Note- Regarding Reschedule Your Appointment- For whatever reason, you need to reschedule your appointment for passport return preference, you may do this online by logging into your profile. Notably, the number of times to reschedule your appointment is limited so plan it accordingly.
So this was all for your Visa Application. Isn’t this simpler than your imaginations?
Enjoy the Trip with your family and friends.